We invite high-quality papers to be presented at our symposium.
Submissions should contribute to substantial research and development in the following topics:
- Industrial-scale bioprocessing
- Bioprocesses for a circular economy
- High-throughput bioprocessing and automation
- Single-use bioreactors and their applications
- Cellular agriculture
- Process analytical technologies (PAT)
- Population balances
- Microtechnologies for bioprocesses
- Special session: Biotechnology in Latin America
Please use this Word template to prepare your proposal.
Deadlines for submission:
Oral presentation: expired on 23 December 2019
Poster session: extended to 31 January 2020
Please note: With the acceptance of your paper/poster, an additional (fee-based) registration for each participant is necessary.